Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | By: Unknown

Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion Smoothie

I have been out of commission for a while but now I am back for a few weeks.
Ben has been wanting smoothies lately so we will be experimenting with new recipes.
First recipe was not actually an experiment. I have made it before and it is delicious. It is the recipe from Jamba Juice (or totally close enough) for Caribbean Passion, Ben's favorite flavor there.

Caribbean Passion Smoothie
1-1.5 cup Passion Mango Juice (comes in frozen concentrate)
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen peaches
1/2 cup orange sherbet
1/2 cup ice

Throw it all in an awesome blender like a Vitamix  and enjoy. Depending on how generous your "cup" of strawberries is, you may need to add a little more juice. 
Super tasty. Super easy.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'll take one!! Next time I'm up, I definitely want to sign up as a taste tester :)