Sunday, June 17, 2012 | By: Unknown

Freebies!

Okay Peeps!
 Here's the deal!
As I go through stuff I want to get rid of some nice stuff because I just have a lot of it and i know I don't use it all. So I will be posting the nicer things that I hate to just get rid of in case any of my family or friends could use it.
I'll keep it for about a weekish and if no one wants to claim it for their own then I will give it to good will.

I'll post the stuff in the sidebar for a quick reference and keep updating this post.
We can arrange a time when you can come and pick it up and I can leave it on the front porch if I am not home.
So this is FREE FOR ALL! Let me know if you want anything or know someone who wants something!
You can comment here or send me a text or email.

Large Dog Kennel
 H 3' x W 2.5' x D 4'
It has been outside for the winter so it could use a hosing off and a quick spray painting in a few parts but is in decent condition (especially considering these puppies are expensive!) The bottom tray has 2 parallel cracks. For a scale, that is my full grown boxer. It's a pretty big kennel.


1 comments:

Meet the Falkners said...

Hey, I posted on Facebook too, but I would love the clothes. I need some bad! If no one else has asked, let me know. I could come by tomorrow sometime.
-Kim