Thursday, June 21, 2012 | By: Unknown

Best Vegan Veggie Burrito Ever

I know I already posted today but this was too good not to post right away!
I just had the best vegan veggie burrito ever (haha...like I have had one before).
Seriously, it was amazing. 
It gets a 5 out of 5 rating on my awesomely delicious scale. 
When you look at the individual ingredients, it doesn't look like it would be that tasty.
I can honestly say this was amazAZing!
I will for sure make this again.
Why didn't I take a picture?!

My inspiration was the Cafe Rio salad with tomatillo sauce because I loved those;
and now I am extremely happy that I just created an amazing dinner from it.

Best Vegan Veggie Burrito Ever
{I hate to even call it vegan because of the stigma. Vegan is delicious too!}
by Sara

Tortilla
Green Leafy Lettuce
Tomato, diced
Cucumber, diced
Black Olives, diced
Black Beans
Avocado
Salsa
Lemon Juice
Vegan Ranch

Prepare veggies: Dice cucumber, olives and tomato. Wash and shred lettuce. Scoop out avocado and mash it up with a fork in a bowl. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and some salsa to taste. Heat tortilla in microwave for about 15 seconds and place on a plate. Spread avocado spread onto tortilla, add black beans, lettuce, veggies and drizzle with a small amount of vegan ranch.
Roll up and enjoy!

This vegan ranch was so amazing that it really deserves its own post but here it is anyway.

 Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Ranch
I was really not expecting a lot because I've never heard of a delicious vegan ranch before (haha....silly me) but I decided I will just keep trying different products until we find one we can "tolerate".
Wow, was I pleasantly surprised! I think I might even like it better than Ranch if you can even imagine that! I am really glad that I found this. It is much healthier for you than Ranch too!
It does have a price tag though. Ouch. $5. Not that bad though when you are already buying Newman's Own. :)

0 comments: