Friday, June 1, 2012 | By: Unknown

Day 7 of Ripped in 30 Challenge

Ollo!
Well today is day 7 of my Ripped in 30 Challenge.
I started with the workouts on Saturday and took Sunday off then started back Monday. It was killer. I was still sore from the first workout on Saturday but I busted through it and it felt great.
Wednesday's workout (#4) felt much easier! It was actually quite pleasant and I can tell I am getting stronger even from just a few workouts. It got easier as I continued. Yay!
Yesterday I pushed myself and my muscles until they gave out on me. It was great!
I really like this program because the exercises themselves are not "hard" but she has you go, go, going and it all adds up.
I will try to continue as much as I can.

For an update on Ben you can check Ben's Update Blog. It is private so if you would like access please email me with your preferred address and I will give you permission.
He is going to go in for another lung surgery on Wednesday so I may not be able to keep up with the exercise. I am going to try to do something every day though.

I have finished the purging of the kitchen and it is great! I am already reaping the benefits by not having to dig through so many spatulas in the drawers and food in the pantry!
My next project will be my office when we get home from the hospital.

We also have grown our first zucchini in our garden!


Let the fruit and veggies begin!

I have stuck to my healthy diet and it is great. I love it!
I will be posting about a book I just read about eating lean. I really enjoyed it.
I do not crave goodies at all any more really.
I look at food differently now and don't want to eat all the junk.
I do have a few exceptions.
I have to try my batters for my baked goods so once I try it that means I have to have a whole spatulas worth. It's my treat so I allow myself that. I also will have a treat every once in a while of a Ghirardelli chocolate square filled with caramel.....mmm.....
Overall, I feel great. =D

0 comments: