Sunday, June 17, 2012 | By: Unknown

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad,
Dads hold a special place in a daughter's heart.

....and they always will.

Just as I got excited when you came home from a long trip or came to pick me up at preschool,



 I still get excited when I get to see you.



Even though our lives have taken us on different adventures and I don't see you as much,
I still think of you often.
 

I frequently think about the great childhood memories you gave me like Midieval Times, going to the beach or building a tree house and being called Little Miss fix-it.



Thank you for always wanting the best for me.



Thank you for loving me whether a little awesome or a little off....
...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;D


I will always be your little girl.

Happy Father's Day
I love you, Dad.

 

3 comments:

Don Falkner said...

This was the greatest tribute I have seen or heard. Love you Grandpa Don

Mamman said...

Very Nice, Sara, Very very nice!

MJ, Dad and Nicholas said...

So darling Sara! This really made your Dad smile last night....not to mention that Nicholas got a real kick out of seeing photos of his sister at those ages! No doubt that you will always be your daddy's little girl! xoxo