Wednesday, July 2, 2008 | By: Sara

I can't help myself...Ladies and Gentlemen...Engrish.

Thanks Aspen!
I knew it!
Weird, because horsebeans sound delicious
I wouldn't tickle this one.
Hmmmm.....
To plastic bag abuse, Australia says NO!
It will be when you start chewing.
Look up and down the aisle twice before proceeding...
Not nice! Some of my good friends are liquor heads.
Ohhhhh...
Sounds better than "canned water" doesn't it.
Now we know what duck sauce is.
Served with flied lice.
Whatever you do, don't blench & reach!
Watchout Starbucks, here they come.



Please don't tripe.



The Dork is delicious, not too sure about the barboo...

Here, crippie, take my seat.

...But tastes like cat.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I got this email the other day. It was pretty funny. I didn't even think of blogging it. Good job.

Sara said...

This one was definitely worth blogging! If it makes me laugh out loud...I'll put it up!

Megan said...

That was soooo funny! I was giggling uncontrollably!