Tuesday, July 8, 2008 | By: Sara

Stoneground

So, I went to Stoneground (the restaurant, not the coffee house) yesterday for my birthday dinner. They serve pizza, sandwiches, salads, pastas, etc. Let me tell you...I love that place. The food was all so delicious. We had delectable rolls (mmmm.....), salads, and pizzas. I got a diah called Penne con Funghi....to die for. It was so yummy. The atmosphere is fun and family friendly. There are pool tables in the middle of the room and TVs in the corners for the sports gurus....just a fun outing.

I definitely recommend everyone go try it at least once...then you will be hooked!

Enjoy.
~S

P.S. We went to get ice cream yesterday at Squirrel Brothers and they are CLOSED! So sad...But Baskin Robbins across the street was still open...I got "Wild-n-Reckless" of course....it was delicious!

P.S.S. The Stoneground coffee house is on the first floor and they usually have delicious gelato! (Their air conditioning was out until the next week.)

3 comments:

Camille said...

Sounds super yummy! I don't think I've been to Baskin Robins since I was like 10 and insisted on getting the bubble gum ice cream...which now makes me want to puke.

Sara said...

Yeah...as a child I kept on trying the "Superman" play dough ice cream hoping it would actually not taste like play dough each time...It just looked so yummy! ~S

Alison said...

I love Stoneground. I discovered it about 5 years ago and try to go when I can. Happy Birthday!