Monday, April 23, 2012 | By: Unknown

Today's Exercise {Butt and Legs, Arms and Abs}


Here are today's exercises! Just do them and you will feel amazing.
This whole workout takes 30 minutes and will leave you feeling tingly and healthy!
If you don't have 30 minutes just do 1 or 2 of them today.

1st Video: Butt and Legs workout (15 minutes)
Haha. This kind of made me laugh at first but don't be fooled!
This is a good workout for your butt and legs ladies. :)
It hurts! I am going to ache tomorrow big time.
This is my pick of the day!
{I might recommend only doing 1 set of the lunges if you aren't used to them.}



 2nd Video: Arm Workout (10 minutes)
You will need some weights for this. You can use water bottles (They weigh 1 lb) or cans of ravioli.... then you can't eat them because you need them for this exercise!
I have 2 lb weights I use for the whole thing. I got them at target for like $9 for a pair. Worth it.

  

3rd Video: Ab workout (5 minutes)
This is a simple and short but effective workout. Good starter video.


0 comments: