Saturday, April 28, 2012 | By: Unknown

Our Daily Life

Fun
I was not able to go on my Sacramento band trip as planned because Ben got sick but hopefully he will feel well enough tomorrow to sit outside while I do some gardening with family! Here's to hoping he's good and it's warm!

Fitness
Well today I was hoping to go for a nice run but it looked much prettier than it felt outside so I opted to stay inside and just do some arm and ab exercises. {I need to get me some long pants for running in the cold so I have no excuse} I again repeated the  previous exercises I have posted for arms and abs. I like these because they are fast and easy to remember.

Yesterday, I didn't post anything because Thursday is a day I generally take off. I have band practice that night so I get lots of exercise in my back and shoulders from playing that drum. I threw in my go-to ab workout because it is fast and keeps me in the mode.

I promise tomorrow I will post some fun new exercises since I am ready for some and have been quarantined to the house pretty much. =D 

Food
I have been a little snacky because there have been treats in the house.
Moral: If you don't want to eat it, don't buy it!
Moral #2: If your significant other wants to eat it and you don't, then do you both a favor and don't eat his candy!

I had one of my favorite meals today.
1 slice of bread cut in half
spread a laughing cow creamy swiss cheese on both pieces of bread
Add 1 lettuce leaf
Add some delicious ham (or turkey)
Cut up a tomato
Pour yourself a cup of milk.
Voila

Mmmm.....it is amazingly delicious. Nothing beats it. Seriously.


Try it!
For dinner we had stew- veggies and tender meat simmered in the crockpot for about 6 hours or so.
 (courtesy of my neighbor, Michelle. Thank you!)
It was healthy and delicious!

Well, we are just healing here. Time to sleep.

0 comments: