Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | By: Unknown

Taking Care of Myself

Lately, I have been working on taking care of myself better and that's why I haven't posted a bunch of organization photos.{ I did, however, clean out my day planner today. Feels good. }

I gave my hair a nice conditioning treatment and have been treating it better.
I gave myself a manicure and painted my finger nails.
I went shopping and got a few new things I can wear for work, church or everyday.
I bought a new moisturizer and I love it. It makes my skin soft and healthy feeling (Palmer's Coco Butter) ....plus I smell like chocolate.
Yes, I even got a little sun. (Best part of it all...I need my sun)
One thing I haven't been working on is my beauty sleep. I blame Ben and work.
He sleeps weird hours and I work weird hours.
C'est la vie.... and it's wonderful.

1 comments:

Rand said...

Oh how I love the smell of chocolate...and your hair does look nice :) Now if you could just help Ben to smell better, ha ha.