Tuesday, January 10, 2012 | By: Unknown

Progress

Ok! I've made progress.

Recipe Land. Check!
{I didn't need all my cookbooks upstairs with the limited room. I put the ones I use less frequently downstairs and now all of my important binders and books have easy peasy access!}


Tupperware Nook. Check!
{I went through and kept only the tupperware that I needed. Look at all the room I saved!}



Front Closet. Check!
{I took out some things that didn't need to be in there and just made it "work" better}

Before:


After:

{I keep all my moppy type stuff in here since we have no other closets.}
\

Thanks to Rand and Ben I have been able to check things off of my list
that have been on there for years!
For example:

New Front Door Handle (and a matching back door handle too)!
{No more gold! Yay! And now we get to paint the front door in Spring!}
It was getting to the point where we may have gotten locked out... door handles don't last forever.

We also got a keypad for our garage door and the code is...
nunyabusiness.
Haha. You thought I was really going to tell you. 
Our chandelier now has light bulbs in it too!
{We don't own a ladder yet. tee hee. so it just never got done}
A shower is in process of getting fixed.
We got the mirror in the front room hung finally!
The air filter was replaced.
We also got our finances organized and have a budget we are going to stick to!
 That's a big one!

It's coming along!

0 comments: