Sunday, August 2, 2009 | By: Sara

Pure Laziness

...that's why I haven't blogged in a bit.

Here is a factory picture of my new sweet ride. The color is light graystone pearl. It is quite nice.

I feel stupid driving a brand new car though. No one needs a brand new car. Sheesh. I think i deserve it though after so many years of hard work. ;D
(Plus it's cheaper than what we had before and we have less debt! Cha-ching!)



Here is the interior. I personally am a cloth seat person but I decided that leather will be much more child-proof. I am actually really liking the leather too!

3 comments:

crazy burnett6 said...

Childproof....???

crazy burnett6 said...

Oh I do love your car by the way, and you do deserve it!

MJ said...

Children can ruin leather too - just let them have your bag of Skittles left over from your breakfast that have melted in the car! Yikes!