Sunday, August 23, 2009 | By: Sara

Procedure: Stuffectomy

So, I just have way too much stuff for being so young.
Before the move I am going to try to declutter as much as possible.
I hate to get rid of perfectly good stuff....but I would love family or friends (you!) to take stuff if you really want it.... my stuff probably isn't that cool but in case someone is dying to have a book called "How to talk to your cat" or "Before you say I DO"....I would like to give you the opportunity to collect before I DI it all. I am sure I will have small and big stuff.

Disclaimer: Do not collect clutter you really don't need. I just hate seeing stuff go (hence my problem in the first place).

I'll make a running list on the side of my blog. If you want something, tell me asap because this stuff isn't staying very long!

Ciao! :D

0 comments: