Monday, May 21, 2012 | By: Unknown

Refreshingly Cool Facial Cleanser

I tried a new facial cleanser today. 
It was pretty much amazing.  It's now my favorite. 
I love it because it tingles and feels really clean and cool on my face. It's an awesome experience.
It was Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. 
I got a small sample from Ulta when I ordered my Big Pony #2 perfume....which I absolutely love by the way.



Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser 

I have been using a facial pore cleanser that burns my face off. I think it's Clean and Clear.
Why do I keep using it?
I don't know.
...actually I do. I don't like to waste stuff but after trying this Biore product I am definitely switching.
{Does anyone want some strong zit-zapping cleanser for free?
 It's really not that bad,,,,just don't let it touch your lips. ha.}  

Anyway, you should try this Biore stuff. It is amAZazing!

0 comments: