Sunday, May 27, 2012 | By: Unknown

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

K kids.
Here goes.
I just popped in Jillian Michaels' new Ripped in 30 DVD.
Consider me your guinea pig.
I am always curious if those workout routines really work so I figured I would try one and find out for you.
This is a 30 day program. That seems fairly reasonable.
There are 4 different workouts. One workout for each week and they keep getting harder.
She also has a 30 day meal plan to optimize results. I pretty much already follow the diet so yay for me. One less thing to think about.




Addendum:
I just finished the first workout.
I think it might work.
It was only 20 minutes and I was sweating and getting tired. I think I can do 20 minutes a day if I feel it is really working.
I really liked the exercises she did. They were different than other exercises I have done plus she is a great motivator. She is much nicer in her videos than on The Biggest Loser. Probably only because she can't see me doing the moves.
I'll take some before and after shots to see any difference.
'Ere goes!

4 comments:

Mamman said...

Go for it Sara!! You're doing great, be careful tho... if you turn sideways you might just disappear! hehe

*Brandi said...

Sweet! I'm doing the same workout! I'm about done with week one and it kills me every day. I love it. :)

Unknown said...

Sweet! Did you start Saturday?! If so, we are on the same schedule!

*Brandi said...

Dang...I was wrong. I'm doing her 30 Day Shred...not Ripped in 30. Today was my 5th day and it's still kicking my bum, but I love it.