Monday, June 28, 2010 | By: Sara

Vrrrrroooooommmmm! Part Deux

Before reading on, see my previous post about my new Hoover Platinum Bagged Vacuum!

So I just finished vacuuming the entire house!
These vacuums are amazing. It is awesome!

The Upright:
The vacuum is lightweight and so easy to use. You can just feel the power when you vacuum.
It can suck up stuff along the edges of walls using either the sides or the front surprisingly! There was a toothpick right against the wall in the crevice and I tried to get it using the vacuum straight on and it sucked it right up!
It has 2 settings: High and Low, so it works well on both carpet (High) and bare floors (Low).
It has a super long cord so I only have to plug it in 2 different places to vacuum my 3 level house! Way cool!
The bags inside are huge! So you don't have to replace them very often.
I really love my vacuum.

Tha Canister Vacuum (aka: my baby canivac)
I was super surprised by how much power this little canister vacuum had!
It was so easy to use I don't know how I ever got along without one!
It has a shoulder strap so you can carry it with you as you use it (A++++). Genius!
The canister holds the tools so it is easy and convenient to change.
The canister cord is a bit shorter so that is the only thing I would change about this vacuum.
It is definitely a bug family destroyer. I love it especially for that reason (no lugging out the big vacuum to kill a little spider.)
This is especially amazing for stairs and bathrooms where you can't get behind objects with a bigger vacuum.

Anyway. Highly Recommended!!
They look pretty cool too. :D

0 comments: