Tuesday, June 8, 2010 | By: Sara

Campbell Family Reunion 2010

...In beautiful St. George Las Palmas Condos.
The weather is here....wish you were beautiful.


Our diver professionale.

And a little water ballet....



...the fountain was much cooler in real life....I promise.

Anyone up for a little waterballoon volleyball (walleyball as I call it)

We all went for a hike up Fat Man's Crack....Hey,I didn't name it.


The Campbell kids with grandma and grandpa great.


The Crack.


He was slapping ants in the sand for about 10 minutes.


Cadence, Marla and Steve



I tried to have her eat the Dixie "D" but she kept giggling...this is the best I could do. :D


It's a bird. It's a plane. No...it's sara jumping over fat man's crack....


My sweets.


Come on, you have to get one of these.
(Oh Nooooooooo...)



I lovingly refer to Dane as "The Crack Monster".



These bums hiked up the fat man's hole instead of the crack.
Yeah, sick.



Marla and Matt's victorious cheer.....they made it out alive.


Ben and his peace.


The un-newlyweds.


....and close up.

No mormon reunion would be complete without a trip to the local temple. :D

St. George Temple.


Visitor's Center

The Tabernacle

Brigham Young's winter home


Jealous Much?

4 comments:

Camille said...

FINALLY someone posts some pictures of the reunion...although it did make me jealous. Glad you guys had a good time in the fat man's crack...uh, I mean on the hike.

Aspen said...

I love your pictures! You know what I would love even more... if you'd email me some to use on my video. Just sayin'!

It was a GREAT reunion... crack and all!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I'm glad you posted pictures! I so wish I could have been there. The way my baby is cooking, I would have been just fine coming... DANG IT! Looks like you guys had fun :-)

Britt said...

We saw Rand at the Temple. Too bad we didn't run into you and Ben! Looks like you guys have fun. I have yet to post about our trip to St. George.