Monday, June 28, 2010 | By: Sara

Vrrooooommmm!!!!

Somebody got a shiny new vacuum for her birthday! Vrrrroooooommm!
Thanks to all who pitched in!
I spent countless hours (ok maybe just a few) researching which vacuum would be perfect for me and I think I found it! I got the Hoover Platinum vacuum. As you can see from the picture it comes with an upright vacuum AND a canister vac! I have mucho stairs in my home and this is going to save me a lot of trouble.
I stole my sister-in-law's vacuum when they moved to Texas and on Friday I happened to accidentally suck something up with the hose that apparently shouldn't have been sucked up. Oopsies. So long story short it lost suction and 'my' vacuum no longer sucks.....well actually it does.....but not really. You get my picture.
I will let you know how it goes. :D
Stay Tuned!

0 comments: