Friday, September 19, 2008 | By: Sara

WTH?!

I don't really have much to say...only a warning to all to never accidentally lock their boxer in a room all day. Enjoy. :)

I promise it didn't start out this way....



He must have really had to pee...
I lied... I have one more thing to say. I had no idea an animal could do this... my first reaction was that someone was in my house looking for something. Stuff was ripped out of my bags and things were across the room from where they started. Sheesh!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my heck! That is crazy! I can't believe how much damage he did! I hope you can laugh about it after you cried while picking it up! :) I guess you'll never ever leave him alone again!

EMILY

Sara said...

After I realized that someone wasn'tin my house and after I got over the shock... there was nothing to do but laugh about it. I mean, come on, who would expect such a sweet faced, soft animal to do such damage!