Saturday, September 6, 2008 | By: Sara

Confessions of a Diet-Stricken Woman

Diet Journal Entries

September 2008: Initiation of diet

Day 1: FAILED
Fritos and Full Throttle is not part of a balanced breakfast. Thanks Brandon.

Day 2: SUCCESS
Dehydration from Full Throttle lead to nausea and large consumption of water.

Day 3: SUCCESS
Still too nauseous to eat.

Day 4: FAILED
Leftover candy from trip looked better than a cardboard boca burger.

Day 5: FAILED
Snack Attack.

Day 6 (today): FAILED
Caramel Ice Cream Drumstick and Beef Jerky for breakfast.

It's a futile cause for me. Rationalization will be the death of me. It all seemed like a good idea at the time. Maybe the Full Throttle idea was a good one....hmmmm.

**Note: I write this post as I am eating my ice cream cone**

2 comments:

*Brandi said...

I love this post! You are hilarious and constantly crack me up. Thanks for being a great BFF. :)

Sara said...

Yay for BFFs! ;P