Friday, August 15, 2008 | By: Sara

Haunted Cinemark on 13th

I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian last night with Brandi, the Beej and his sisters and found out the theater was haunted! In the middle of the movie the projection started dimming and then finally went off, but we could still hear the movie going. "You've got to be kidding me!" we heard from one of the Narnia characters.... we all cracked up. When the movie-man was trying to fix it, the lights would go bright and make a buzzing noise for a second and he just kept trying that and it wasn't working. Next we heard " I wouldn't be trying that boy." Again... extremely funny for the scenario. It was pretty good.
We ended up having to leave without finishing the movie. The beginning was really good so I can't wait to see it "again".

Coincidence?.... I think not. Haunted?.... I think so.

2 comments:

*Brandi said...

It's haunted! My brother swears by it. I found it hard to believe, but this is just more evidence to prove the presence of ghosties there.

J and L said...

Oooo!! Scarwy!