Tuesday, July 6, 2010 | By: Sara

4th of July or BUST!!

....ok it was a bust. I had a fun filled weekend planned only to have my back go out again and have to miss out on all the fun. :(
I made these awesome cupcakes for MJ's famous 3rd of July BBQ and Fireworks Celebration! I was all ready to go and then my back went out so I was very disappointed. I made Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting with blueberries and strawberries to accent the season!

They did end up being quite tasty at least. I shared them with the local fam.
On Saturday I was going to do the Centerville and Sandy parades with my band. I was actually looking forward to doing the Centerville one since it is my home town and I have never done it before so I was really disappointed for that too. Well, anyway. Hopefully next year I will have a bit better luck. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

MJ, Dane and Nicholas said...

Fantastic - creative and glad to know they were tasty - I think you will have to be in charge of cupcakes for all parties to come! Hoping that you have recovered from your backache! xoxo

*Brandi said...

I'm so sorry about your back! I had no idea!!! Hopefully you're feeling better. :)

*Brandi said...

P.S. My fam says hi.