Friday, June 19, 2009 | By: Sara

Please don't pee in the bushes.

I got this email/newsletter and it made me laugh. I hope it makes you laugh too. :)


"Fellow cyclists,

In an effort to further its reputation as a bicycle friendly city, the City of Holladay has placed a porta-potty on the east side of Wasatch Blvd at approximately 5800 South. This facility was placed as a convenience for the growing number of cyclists on Wasatch Blvd.

Let’s all show the City of Holladay that we appreciate their efforts by using the porta-potty instead of the bushes of the residences along Wasatch.

Please share this email with any and all cycling groups."

Who pees in other people's bushes!?

2 comments:

Steve said...

You said "Who pees in other people's bushes!?" I say, who pee's in their own bushes?

Sara said...

My neighbor. ;D