Wednesday, May 27, 2009 | By: Sara

This is Ben. See Ben Jeep.

For those of you who have never actually met or seen my husband....meet Ben. Yes, he does exist and, no, I didn't make him up or pay someone to let me take their picture.
I might add he is a rather handsome devil (but I might be biased). ;P

Ben owns a landscaping company called Ridges Rocks and Landscape. His primary service is delivery of landscaping materials such as gravel, top soil, mulch, etc. He also does rock work such as retaining walls and water features. He likes to be out in the sun and heat.

Ben loves to build toys...big toys....expensive toys.
He is now building a Jeepster from nothingness. This will be his toy when we go play in Moab.
Ben loves Moab. See Ben Jeep.
A little known fact...Ben is a true cowboy at heart. He is trying to convince me to move away somewhere desolate to own a ranch and farm and raise our kids in 4H. He also loves country music. Betcha didn't know that. I love my cowboy. :D
Ben loves Big Trucks!
Ben loves to camp. See Ben chop.
See Ben whittle.
See Ben build.
See Ben shoot.
See Ben eat dutch oven bacon....mmm.

Ben loves Zion. See Ben stand.
Ben loves to have his picture taken. See Ben ruin Sara's fun.



I love my Ben.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Even though he's my brother - this post was still really funny to read and see all the pics! I didn't know you had that many of him - he's always hard to catch!

P.S. I'm shocked by the cowboy music - I've always known he loves horses/outdoors, but the music threw me for a loop. :)

Sara said...

I just learned how to download the pictures off of the camera....I know....a few years later.
It turns out I had quite a few of him...but what you see is pretty much it.

*Brandi said...

I like this entry so much! You are very creative. :) Tell Ben we need to hang out soon! And tell him we will NOT be listening to country music while we hang out. Some of us don't like it like he does.

Sara said...

We do need to hang out. Ben has "ben" busy lately...hopefully he can pencil us in someday... ;P

Britt said...

That was fun! I had no idea he likes country music. He really reminds me of another Ben...hmmm See Ben Jeep....probably their favorite sentence in the world. LOL!