Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | By: Sara

And then.

Sorry I've been slacking lately on the posting.
Good times...
If it makes you feel any better....I spilled pink lemonade all over my license application.
...and turned it in like that. :D

Anyway....in case you didn't know or I haven't mentioned it a billion times....I'm Gradeating. In 2 days. The pharmacy color for the tassel and hood and stuff is puke green. Pretty cool. I guess they call it sage....looks like puke to me. I'll show you when I get some pictures on Friday.

Oh...and we found a good home for Charlie. We just didn't have the time that he needed or a fenced yard he could run in. It is sad to see him go because he was a part of the family. :( Even though it is hard, it is better for everyone.

What else....
Hhmmm.....
I moved to Bountiful....did I tell you that already? Probably.

..tap..tap...tap...
Is this thing on?....

0 comments: