Thursday, March 19, 2009 | By: Sara

St. Patrick's Day!

Tuesday I worked and of course I had to host the St. Patrick's Day Feast at the Pharmacy that was oh-so popular last year.
The Menu?.... Well I thought you'd never ask!

Irish Bangers (Irish Sausage)
Dublin Coddle (Sausage, bacon, potato and onion stew)
Irish Pasta with Cheese [...or as I call it O' mac-n-cheese] (3 types of irish cheeses in pasta)
Corned Beef
Irish Soda Bread (my first ever bread-making experience)
Potato Rolls
Irish Handshakes (1 part Lime Sherbert: 2 parts Ginger Ale)
Shirley Temples
Scones and honey-butter
Mint Cake

Mmmm.....it was delicious. There were no leftovers thank goodness. Being the master chef that I am... the worst insult is to have lots of leftovers!

FYI: Do not try to use crescent dough to make scones....you get fried flakes instead.
(Steve is not a scone master apparently)

I unfortunately forgot my camera so no pictures this year...sorry. Last year's pictures will be in The Vault.

Hope you all had a jolly St. Patrick's Day!

1 comments:

Britt said...

Did you make ALL that stuff? Sounds like a good feast. I'm glad you have fun!