Thursday, February 12, 2009 | By: Sara

UFC

Today was the last day of my busiest rotation so far. 5 down...1 to go! Phewww....

I was with one of my classmates, Emily, on this rotation and one of our final projects was a debate against two other students on a different rotation. She's kind of weird, like me, so of course I loved it! Below is the invitation she made for the debate and handed out at a topic dicussion the day before. It's pure dead brilliant.

It is me and Emily on the left and Megan and Alisa, our opponents, on the right. We posted these flyers all over the Skaggs College of Pharmacy building. It was great :)
Along with the flyer, she sent me a song to listen to. She said it was to pump us up for our debate. Of course, expecting eye of the tiger or something like that I was a little stunned to hear what I heard....yet I love it. It got stuck in my head for a good few days...it's still in there a little. :) Wait 'till eye of the tiger is over then it will come on!
We also decided it would be a good idea to blow this picture up, frame it, sign it "Reach for the stars, kid" and give it to our preceptor (rotation teacher person). He said he would hang it up on his wall in his office. ;P sweetness.

2 comments:

Emily said...

ha ha ha! That poster is hillarious and the song is even better! I couldn't help but laugh when it started to play! I'm glad you've survived this rotation and that you're still having fun!

Anonymous said...

Very creative Sara - Please send me a copy of the flyer!! Who wins?!?!?!