Saturday, February 28, 2009 | By: Sara

Job Offer: Act 2

The job offer was indeed meant for me. Yay!
I will sign the paperwork on Monday.

I will be working at the University of Utah Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy. I will be working 2 weeks of day shifts (7-3:30) in either Central Services or the IV Center, a weekend in the IV Center or the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) and then 3 swing shifts (2:30-11:00p) that next week in the IVC or NICU. I will be trained to cover Psychiatry, Rehabilitation, Mother/Baby, Pregnancy medicine, Cystic Fibrosis and Newborn Intensive Care. Sweet Huh!

In case you didn't know, I am interested in Mother/Baby medicine (particularly in pregnancy- but I love them all) so this is exciting that I can work my way into these positions!

I finally have a path! It is quite nice knowing what I will be doing. I have been kind of a stress case about it all. :D

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sara!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That sounds perfect for you! I am so excited. You will do AWESOME at those jobs. And how nice that you will be able to do so many varied things!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you - does this start immediately? We are glad that you will be at the U and continuing to build on the good benefits and history that you have there! Plus with you that close we will have a chance of seeing you more often! Congratulations!

J and L said...

Congrats!!