Saturday, November 29, 2008 | By: Sara

OUR THANKSIVERSARY

Our anniversary is on Nov 27th (every year!) so we like to have Thanksgiving to ourselves. We cook our own Thanksgiving feast and we look forward to it every year because we can just do what we want and don't have to worry about anything. It is quite nice. I was just thinking how fast time flies. We have lived in this house for 3 1/2 years! Can you believe it! Below is a recap of all our thanksgivings that we have cooked (and they are all in this house! Crazy!)
Below those pics are some from this year. Enjoy.
Thanksgiving 2008
Thanksgiving 2007
Thanksgiving 2006


Thanksgiving 2005

And a few from this year...

2 comments:

Britt said...

What a great time to celebrate your life together! I'm happy for you guys. I think your hair looks most cute dark like it is now.

Emily said...

That looked like tons of fun! I think it's a cool idea for you guys to get this holiday alone... I'm trying to convince Dave to stay in St. George next year, but he says there will be nothing to do! I say we should go for it!

EMILY