Thursday, November 27, 2008 | By: Sara

Here I am.

So, here I am.
I finished my 4th (out of 6) rotation yesterday (my flash drive died so I had to quickly redo my final poster presentation before I left- that was fun. ;P ).
I have my clinical seminar on Tuesday, which is an hour long presentation to faculty and students debating a controversial pharmaceutical issue (My seminar debate is "Does Ortho Evra, the contraceptive patch, cause blood clots?").
After I present my seminar, I get to write a journal article (before Saturday).
I then fly to Orlando, FL on Saturday to present my poster/article at the National ASHP Convention (American Society of Health System Pharmacists).
I fly home on Wednesday and.....I'm done!
...until January 2nd.
then I have two more rotations. One at the UofU Redwood Pharmacy and then the Pregnancy Risk Line. Then I'm done....maybe. Yay! :)

Oh yeah....and today is Ben and my 6th Anniversary! Can you believe it?

2 comments:

Camille said...

Do all the pharmacist student people - such as yourself - get to fly to Florida for that? Or just those who are secretly the top of their class and are given awards and never tell anyone about it. ;)

We're so proud of you, and can't believe you're almost done! I'm sure it feels much longer for you than it did for us though. YEAH FOR YOU!

Sara said...

Hehehehe.... you are sooo funny!
I did a study at the University Hospital so I am presenting it to the masses. Only the "overachiever-that-has-no-idea-what-they-are-getting-themselves-into" types do this. :)
School feels like it went by so fast! Thank goodness!