Sunday, June 22, 2008 | By: Sara

Uinta Vacation For Me!!

Ben and I just got back from a trip to the uintas. It was long overdue and definitely relaxing. We found a nice meadowy nook next to a rushing river. We spent the day reading, walking about, listening to country music, watching movies, cooking...whatever our little hearts desired...and it was wonderful! I had a little accident involving me, a potatoe and a knife but I made it out alive. One night while we were enjoying the fire, a couple came out of the woods and handed me a baby duckling. They didn't speak much english but enough to ask us to find it's mother in the morning. It was so cute. I think ben blinded it trying to take its picture with the flash on. I will post the pictures when I figure out how to download them to my PC.
Overall, it was a very relaxing, rejuvenating trip.

0 comments: