Sunday, April 6, 2008 | By: Sara

The Rotations are In!

Hello everyone!
I found out where I will be for the next year of my life...I am extremely happy with my schedule...I don't think it could get any better. See...prayers pay off. ;P

May 5 - Jun 13: Respiratory Critical Care at IMed (the new IHC hospital... a.k.a. "The Death Star")

Jun 16 - Jul 25: Advanced Community/ Medication Therapy Management at Kirkpatrick Drug (An independent community pharmacy)

Jul 28 - Sep 5: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center

Sep 8 - Oct 17: Advanced Institutional at American Fork Hospital (This rotation has a management emphasis- I didn't even know there was an American Fork Hospital?!)

Oct 20 - Nov 28: Ambulatory Care at Sugarhouse Family Clinic

Nov 29 - Jan 4: Finally...A real christmas break with absolutely nothing to do...right.

Jan 5 - Feb 13: Advanced Community/ Medication Therapy Management at Taylor Drug (An independent community pharmacy)

Feb 16 - Mar 27: Pregnancy Risk Line at the Utah Department of Health

Mar 28: Party at my place! Yeah!


[FYI: 4 of the 7 rotations are in Utah Valley...donations for gas money are always welcome... :) I'm kidding!]

5 comments:

Camille said...

Looks cool...so will these be like a regular job you go to like 8-5 or something?

Camille said...

p.s. You can add a setting to your blog that will make it so crazy people can't search it. I'd do that...you've gotten a couple interesting comments lately. Go to "Settings" and then "Basic" Then a couple options down it offers to take your blog off of their listings, and to make it so search engines won't search it.

Sara said...

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, the rotation time depends on the site. Hospitals are usually 7-3ish and community sites are usually 9-5ish.

Anonymous said...

2 Advanced Community Rotations?????

Sara said...

I actually dropped the Kirkpatrick Drug rotation...It just didn't work out with my brother's wedding, 2 days of ACLS training, and the preceptor is gone the last week.