Wednesday, April 16, 2008 | By: Sara

Harmons Best Dam Bike Ride

Hello everybody!

I am participating in a fundraiser bike ride for Multiple Sclerosis called "Harmons Best Dam Bike Ride". It will be held on June 28th and 29th and I will be riding for Team Harmons. I need to raise $250 to be able to ride. I would love the support, great or small, from anyone who is able and willing to help me raise the funds and support MS.

MS is an extremely debilitating disease in which the body's own immune system attacks the central nervous system. This can result in visual problems, speech difficulties, fatigue, decreased movement and chronic pain. There is no cure for MS right now but there are many treatment options available that aim at reducing the symptoms and slowing the progression.

If you would like to donate to my MS fund, please click HERE.

Also, if you are interested in joining me on Team Harmons, just let me know and I will get you the information.

Thanks, everybody, for your consideration in aiding MS patient's lead a better life. ~S

0 comments: