Tuesday, March 18, 2008 | By: Sara

St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Yesterday, St. Patrick's Day, I had to work. So, I decided to bring the party with me. I brought a St. Patrick's Day Feast including Irish Bangers, Potato Salad, Potato Rolls and Irish Handshakes to drink. The Irish Handshake is made of 2 parts Ginger Ale to 1 part lime sherbet. I also made green apple taffy...which actually turned out to have more of a 'now-n-later' consistency. Here are some pictures from the festivities. It was a lot of fun...delicious too. Others brought Shamrock Cookies, Lucky Green Rice Krispie Treats, and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream.


That's me! mmmm....tastes like leprechaun.

Our fabulous pharmacists partaking of the green 'Ale'.

Mmmm....Green Rice Krispie Treats.



The Menu...if you can read it.

2 comments:

Camille said...

That's a nice face you're making eating the rice krispy treats. It's those kind of things (all the goodies etc.) that make me somewhat miss the outside world. :)

Sara said...

The outside world is great! Life isn't worth living unless you have fun!