Thursday, March 20, 2008 | By: Sara

"I'm Pregnant... Can I take this?"

Hello everyone,
I am giving a short 30 minute presentation on what over-the counter products are safe or not safe for use in pregnancy. I need your help if you could possibly spare a moment. All I need to know is what types of medicines you (anyone!...men...women...children) generally use that are over the counter. Also, if you are particularly curious about certain medications, please do let me know. These may include topical products too like hydrocortisone, etc. Once I have finished my presentation I will post the information for all to see!
Thanks! ~S

5 comments:

Camille said...

I've wondered about face cleaner stuff like Stridex. I also take Zyrtec and Claritan. (Not at the same time, but when I need one) and wondered about next time I get pregnant if I can take them. Is Pepto ok?

Sara said...

Great Questions! I shall find out for you! Thanks for posting! ~S

Meet the Falkners said...

That is a great topic! When I am pregnant I find myself always looking at the back of boxes for labels. How about Airbourne?

Sara said...

ohh...that's a very popular product! Good one!

J and L said...

Hey Sara!! I was cleaning out way old emails and found the one with your blog info and thought I'd stop in (yeah, that was back in Sept)!
Ok, so the topic freaked me out a little ('"I'm Pregnant..."'), until I read it... Nice one! :)
Here's a staple for me and me headaches and knee aches: Advil (Ibuprofen). Another one is Tums or Rolaids. What about Vitamin Water?
Good luck with the presentation!
Lauren
PS - we've joined the bandwagon!
jandlheal.blogspot.com