Thursday, December 6, 2007 | By: Sara

S.W.A.G. : Stuff We All Get

So this weekend I attended the annual American Society of Health-System Pharmacists meeting in Las Vegas. Goal #1 was to check out all the possible residencies I could do after I graduated. Goal #2 was to collect as much crap as possible from all the manufacturers and drug reps! I did get some pretty cool swag...a book light, a laser pen, a pill counter with my name engraved on it, a drug information handbook, thousands of pens and notepads, a stress ball, a bunch of other useless fun things and a backpack to put it all in.
I also got the most excellent opportunity of experiencing a psychotic episode! It was super weird!
Besides going to the convention we had to take advantage of the Las Vegas situation and play a bit so we went to...FAO Schwartz in Caesar's Palace, well renowned for their awesome (and expensive) TOYS! This was the funnest...they actually had one of those life size pianos that Heather and I got to play (you will have to see the picture). Anyway...take a peek at the pictures (when I post them) and live vicariously through me.

As much fun as I had with my friends, I do say that Las Vegas is not for me.
I will post some pictures as soon as possible for you to enjoy.

0 comments: