Saturday, July 7, 2012 | By: Unknown

Lady, My Best Friend

Lady
We loved you the first moment we set eyes on you almost 10 years ago.
You are truely the best dog in the world and my best friend.

 

You were always patient with me and loved me unconditionally.
You comforted me through my tears and celebrated my victories.
I love how you learned to 'shake' and how you would flop over on your side 
when the belly rubbing was to commence.

You could get away with anything.

I love your beautiful face and eyes and the way you looked at me and smiled.
I love the excited playfulness you had even in your old age.
 There aren't words to describe how much I love you or how much I will miss you.
I will miss sinking my face into your big furry neck.
I was lucky to get to snuggle with you one last night.


It's hard to imagine life without you. My heart is broken tonight.
  Be free from pain and rest in peace Lady.
Jack is waiting for you on the other side with the biggest rawhide bone you can imagine. 
I love you. I will see you again someday.
7.7.12

3 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so sorry! Lady is an amazing dog, she will be greatly missed.

Britt said...

So sorry Sara!

Mamman said...

This is a great tribute to Lady! and Lady will be watching over you.

Love you~