Thursday, December 29, 2011 | By: Unknown

It's Time

It's finally time to organize my life...
....starting with the house.
A happy house leads to a happy mind. :)


I am going to be smart this year.
{That should be my new years resolution.....}
I am going to do it one area at a time instead of trying to make myself feeled overwhelmed by the whole project.
My Goals (in no particular order):
1.) Get a room ready for a nursery

{No, that's not a hint. Yes, we would like a baby.}

2.) Move all my craft stuff downstairs into the office


3.) Create a designated location for my baking supplies. {I wish I had closets in my house!}


4.) Get my emergency preparedness organized and accounted for


5.) Organize the office (Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!)


6.) Organize my wardrobe


7.) Make my kitchen more efficient


....there's a lot of things I want to organize!

I don't think this is impossible. I quite think they are reasonable and worth while goals.

If any of you have any wonderful tips to getting organized I would super-D-duper love to hear them.
I am willing to make reasonable/moderate investments if needed.
I'll even do some of those shnazzy before/after pictures


0 comments: