Sunday, June 5, 2011 | By: Unknown

Costa Mesa Scottish Festival

I'm not very cool lately. I have just been working, baking and banding a lot.
I just got back from the Costa Mesa, California Scottish Festival (I guess that was a week ago).
We took 1st overall! Woot Woot!
We took 2nd the first day and 1st the second day. The rest of the time we partied in the sun. I'll take it.
Sand-stands. Check. 

Write in the sand. Check.

Pictures with friends. Check.

Pictures of the ocean. Check.


This was my response to the question "If you could write one thing in the sand, what would it be?"

Sara. You crazy. I love it.

1 comments:

*Brandi said...

I love your pictures!!! My favorite part about your band trip to Costa Mesa was that I got to see you! You should check out my blog 'cause you're featured in a recent related post. :)