Thursday, January 29, 2009 | By: Sara

It must be official...

Have you ever been told that you look like "so-n-so" from "that one movie"?
Well, have you been told this by 5 different people?
It starts to freak you out a litte bit...I'll be honest.


So, I was getting my hair cut yesterday and my hairdresser said to me... "You know who you look like? That one girl from The Notebook. She had your same hair color in that movie too. I can't remember her name."


I responded, "Rachel McAdams, yeah- 4 other people have told me that exact same thing" ....blah, blah, blah


I don't know....we both have big mouths. :D

Granted, I have not seen the movie. Well, now I have to.


I'd like to get your opinion. Go ahead and respond to the poll on the right... or leave a comment. (You'll have to imagine me wearing lipstick ;P)
I am curious. You never see yourself the way others do.

In case you have no idea who she is (like me)....I have put a few photos below for your convenience.


Picture #1


Picture #2
Picture #3


Picture #4

7 comments:

Mindy said...

That is funny, I never would have thought it looking at you but now that you look at the two of you, I can see where people are coming from. So yeah I guess so I wouldn't have pointed it out but I can see why people say that.

Sara said...

She is much prettier but I can sort of see a resemblance.
I wouldn't have picked it out myself... :)

Camille said...

I guess I can see the resemblence....but I would have never thought of it on my own. Who is telling you this? Marty used to get told on his mission that he looked like Tom Cruise...is it people who are from Ecuador?

Emily said...

The second you said, "the girl from the Notebook" I thought - Oh my gosh - Sara totally looks like her! I would say it's very true!

Anonymous said...

I think you have a similar look but not enough that I would have ever mentioned it or really ever even thought of it! But you are both lovely looking girls! Maybe you should just toss away your Utah life and go be her double in Hollywood! ;-)

Britt said...

You do look similar, but I too would not have pointed it out to you. I say you are prettier though. Seriously!

Sara said...

Drum Roll Please....
6 out of 8 votes say #4 is my twin.
Thanks for playing!