Saturday, February 2, 2008 | By: Sara

And God said,"Let them be punished."...and there was snow.

Here is a quick update since you haven't heard from either of us in a while. We are doing fine. I am busy with life and Ben is keeping busy with his work. I don't care for the snow too much. Here are a few pictures of our winter harvest.


Oh yeah, we have a new addition in the family. His name is Beckett. He is my grandma's new bouncing baby boy. We are training him and then we will turn him over to my grandma. He looks cute in the picture but he's a little devil. He is a Cavelier King Charles Spaniel. He is 12 weeks old now. Awww...

5 comments:

Camille said...

Yah, hasn't the snow been CRAZY this year? I swear it's non stop. Poor me, I have to watch the people shovel our snow outside from the comfort of my warm apartment. That puppy is so dang cute! We hope we'll see you guys emerge from the shadows again soon! We miss you both.

Sara said...

I will eventually emerge...when I can no longer see my shadow.

Emily said...

I've been meaning to ask about your new "puppy"! My mom mentioned it the other day and I thought it was a way cool thing for you guys to do! She said that Charlie loves little Beckett - but Lady's not so sure! How are things going now with the bundle of joy? :)

Proud Aunty Em of Lady, Charlie, and adopted aunt of Beckett.

Sara said...

He's a bundle of something...just kidding. He is pretty cute, except in the middle of the night when it has to go to the bathroom...and when you are trying to get work done and it is yapping...and when Ben is pulling the covers off you and poking you in the back to go play with it or let it out...Other than that...he's a joy.

Emily said...

Sounds like Ben needs a swift kick in the rear! I heard he was supposed to be playing Mr. mom while you're at work and school... the sad part is - even if Beckett can be a little trouble maker - he's still super cute!

EMILY