Wednesday, January 23, 2008 | By: Sara

It's Over...

So, you may have noticed that I haven't posted anything for weeks...that is because I just gave my seminar today. Hooray! It's over! This was such a labor intensive project that I didn't have time to do much else. My "seminar" is an hour long presentation to faculty and students on a topic of my interest. I did mine on "Lucinactant's Role in Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome" We have to discuss background information on the pathophysioloyg of the disease state and then analyze two trials on the subject and decide if you agree with their conclusions. It is a powerpoint presentation and we have to provide a handout....mine was a little long (14 page!). The topic is most commonly drug related. This is one of the big main projects of pharmacy school. I will have to do one more in the Fall. I am getting so close to being done with the didactic portion of school that I can't even believe it! If you didn't notice already, I put a countdown to graduation day up a while ago on the right. I'm not excited or anything.

2 comments:

Camille said...

That's great! How nice to be done with that! It's funny, I was just researching the same thing on my own!

Anonymous said...

You should post one of the photos I took that day...or even a copy of your project! People would be so impressed to see how sharp it turned out to be! It was really fun to play our little role in your effort.