Monday, October 8, 2007 | By: Sara

Annual Ridges Family Camping Trip

This weekend we went on our Ridges Family Annual Camping Trip. Usually we go camping, or cabining or moabing, but this year we stayed here in town and spent the weekend together. We had dinner at Sizzlers, played some new games, watched some movies, went bowling, mud bogging, and jeeping up American Fork Canyon.

My Victory for this weekend was at the Bowling Alley...who knew?! I was clearly getting beat until the very end...I swept the game when I Turkeyed the 10th frame! Wahooo!

Here are some pictures of the weekend. Enjoy.


1 comments:

Camille said...

Nice work on the pictures....you beat me to it. I actually haven't found my camera yet after unpacking, hopefully it's not somewhere lying in the road in AF canyon!